Voice Of Islam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why doesn’t the Qur’an affect me?

2 posters

Go down

Why doesn’t the Qur’an affect me? Empty Why doesn’t the Qur’an affect me?

Post by *LosT* Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:25 am

Assalam o alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

Ye woh baatein hain jo hum kabhi mayoos ho ker shaitaan k paida kiey gaye waswason ki waja se sochte hain k ALLAH humein shayad pyaar nahi kerta. ALLAH ko hum pukaarte hain to WOH sunta nahi.bohat sochein ati hain.
Per inki wajay kuch aur hoti hai.

Why don’t I fear the punishment of hell-fire?
Why don’t I get scared after listening to the stories of the perished nations?

Why don’t I feel dismay at disobeying Allah?
Why does the Qur’an sound so distant, irrelevant and unpalatable to me?
Praise be to Allah
“Nay, but their hearts were covered over by what (sins) they earned.” [Al-Mutaffifeen: 14]
Al-Hasan Al-Basri said,

“It is because of doing one sin after another, until the heart becomes blind and dies.”
Qataadah also said,

“It is because of doing one sin after another, one sin after another, until the heart dies and becomes black.”
Ibn Zayd said,

“Their sins overcome their hearts until no good can get through to them.”
Mujaahid explained,

“They used to consider the heart like a hand: when a person sins, his heart starts to scrunch up,” and he folded his little finger, “and when he does another sin,” he folded the next finger and continued until he had his fist clenched. “Then a seal is placed over it, and they used to say that this is the ‘covering’.”
If sins rust the hurt, corrupt it, slowly corrode it and eventually overcome it, then what is the counter-balancing force that heals the heart and opens it up?
“And establish the Prayer, at the two ends of the day and in some hours of the night [i.e. the five compulsory prayers]. Verily, the good deeds remove the evil deeds. That is a reminder (an advice) for the mindful (those who accept advice).” [Al Hud: 114]
The prayer! The prayer! What else?

ALLAH hum sab ko gunahon ki tauba kerne k baad her buri cheez se door rakhe takey hum phir kabhi laut ker na jayein kisi buri cheez ki taraf k humare dil aur dimagh aur ankhein aur kaan her cheez ALLAH k kalaam se door hojaye.

Ameen Sum Ameen.

JazakALLAH KHAIR for reading !
*LosT*
*LosT*

Female Virgo Number of posts : 1613
Registration date : 2010-07-04

Back to top Go down

Why doesn’t the Qur’an affect me? Empty Re: Why doesn’t the Qur’an affect me?

Post by Noor'e Sahar Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:22 am

Wa Alaikum Salam Wa rehmatulahi Wa Barakatuhu
bilkul sahi baat kahi jab Dua kabool hoti hai tu shuker ada kerney k bajhaye hum apni khushi may magan ho jatey hain aur jab kabhi kisi ghum ka samna pareshani ka samna kerna per jaye tu Allah SWT ki taraf jatey hain... Aur woh hamari SUnta hai ..
Allah SWT hum sab ko deen-e-islam k rah per chalaye aur humein sirat-e-mustaqeem per chalye her badi aur burayi se dur rakhey Ameen sum Ameen
jazak Allah Khair for this useful n informative thread khush raho sada Ameen
Noor'e Sahar
Noor'e Sahar

Female Cancer Number of posts : 2362
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum