Voice Of Islam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Muslim is a Mirror to another Muslim

2 posters

Go down

A Muslim is a Mirror to another Muslim Empty A Muslim is a Mirror to another Muslim

Post by Ilma Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:56 pm

A MUMIN (Believer) IS A MIRROR TO A MUMIN

A MU'MIN IS A MIRROR TO A MU'MIN

It is related from Prophet Muhammad (SAW): A Mu'min (believer) is a mirror to a Mu'min.

The qualities of a mirror:

1. For it to show the actual image of a person, a mirror must be clean and clear itself. Thus a Mu'min/ah is required to purify his/her heart, thoughts and actions, to qualify to be a mirror of her/his brother/sister.

2. A mirror always shows you your actual image. It doesn't hide your imperfections (May Allah (SWT) forgive us for using this term for His perfect creation). The mirror isn't in a quest to make us happy or sad by showing us otherwise. It simply reflects how we are. It is that honest and truthful.

3. Once you move away from the mirror, on your return it doesn't remind you of the situation it saw you before. If you had just woken up from sleep, and looked at it with disheveled looks, once well groomed, it will not tell you of your past. It is forgiving. It doesn't hold grudges. It doesn't remind you of your shameful past.

4. The mirror keeps secrets. Once you moved away from it, your image is gone with you. It will not display your image to the next person that comes along. No matter how much time you spent in front of it, and how many secrets you told it. It shall bury your secrets in itself, and never tell others.

5. Along with your faults, the mirror shows you your beauty and perfection. Thus it is fair and encouraging. When you smile at it, it tells you what a healthy habit you have.

May Allah (SWT) give us the wisdom to be a mirror to our brothers/sisters.
And may He surround us with those who want to be mirrors. Aameen.

ALLAH! Grant
The serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
Aameen
Ilma
Ilma

Female Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-09-29

Back to top Go down

A Muslim is a Mirror to another Muslim Empty Re: A Muslim is a Mirror to another Muslim

Post by Admin Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:38 am

May Allah (SWT) give us the wisdom to be a mirror to our brothers/sisters.
And may He surround us with those who want to be mirrors. Aameen.

ALLAH! Grant
The serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
Aameen

Aameen Summa Aameen
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Male Cancer Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-09-27